A passion for brioche runs in the family
Our love of brioche began in 1945 in a French boulangerie, where our family first began creating delicious artisanal brioche. Nestled in the countryside of western France, we perfected the art of this iconic French staple: a soft, fluffy, slightly sweet and golden bread that brings joy with every bite.
Now in our fourth generation as a family-owned business, our original time-honored recipes remain true, and so does our passion for the craft. As brioche connoisseurs, we take our job very seriously–from exceptional ingredients to taste-testing our freshly baked creations (we can’t resist, c’est délicieux!) At Brioche Gourmet, we’re always baking up new ideas to bring the taste of traditional French brioche to your table.
We care about what’s inside
As bakers, we know that a brioche will only rise to its full potential when given the best ingredients, like premium wheat, French butter, eggs, milk and cream. Each carefully-selected ingredient comes together in a harmonious symphony of flavor and texture that’s soft, airy and delicious. Our ingredients are nothing short of exceptional. They are the heart and soul of our creations, and they reflect our values of sustainability, gourmet taste and an enduring commitment to quality.
Brioche with Earth in mind
We know that everything we put into our craft matters. Sourcing premium ingredients is just the beginning. We are committed to listening, learning and growing as a company and as stewards of the earth, brioche after brioche, day after day. Here’s where we are on our journey thus far:
For the planet:
- Sustainably sourced, premium ingredients
- No palm oil, which reduces water and electricity consumption
- Eco-friendly packaging, reducing our use of plastics and minimizing production waste
- Energy effeciency in our baking facilities and offices
For the people:
- Expanded product offerings to include plant-based products and allergy-friendly options
- A culture in which all employees feel welcomed, respected and valued
- Community stewardship and giving back with blood donations, toy drives, volunteering and more.
- Employee wellness, on-site athletic facilities and a family-centered culture.